This month’s visiting teaching message, Demonstrating Our Discipleship through Love and Service, reminded me of the scripture, Mathew 4:18-20.
“18 ¶And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were afishers.
19 And he saith unto them, aFollow me, and I will make you bfishers of men.
20 And they straightway left their nets, and afollowed him.” I love all the ways the message tells us to love those we visit teach.
1.print out file and cut out basket, lid and handle
2. Fold Handle in half and glue in the middle, set aside.
3. Using an exacto knife cut slits through the brown lines.
4. Fold slits on top of eachother and weave the middle brown tabs through the slits.
5. Fold down the front tab and glue or tape down
6. Adhere the lid to the bottom of back tab.
7. Adhere the handle to the sides I used brass fasteners.
8. Fill basket with a package of Swedish Fish or Fish Crackers
The inspiration for this pattern came from Oh Happy Day.com. Look at the last few pictures on this link for help putting the basket together.